Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Almost a new year

and with that always comes a new blog and lots more weight to lose. Both of which I NEVER stick to! Maybe this year will be different, but maybe it wont. I just know that once again....I will try!
I don't have a specific topic for which I will write about and I certainly am not going to make any rules because usually that is what I do, and that always fails! Maybe I will show some pictures and maybe I won't...Maybe I will talk about my day, my kids, or you! I might use nice words or I may say ones you won't like. So if you do not like vulgar language today is the day you might want to stop reading.
I think today, I will post one of my favorite pictures I took. The night before Christmas SANTA'S MILK AND COOKIES
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Santa might have gained a few more pounds from those cookies, he also wanted to leave in his note that they were damn good, but he used his Filter that night. Way to go SANTA.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this picture! And I know that this year will be the one that we DO stick to our diets together. Remember - NO EXCUSE!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a girl: Mom, Sister, Daughter, friend, Aunt and Wife. I like to eat (which has made me FAT) I love to start blogs and never continue them. Will this be the one I stick to? This blog will be about everything and nothing...duh, that is what the title says.

Blog Archive