Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 1-1-11

Went to my neighbors last night. It was a fun time. I had 2 beers and about 10 Jello shots and way more taco dip then one person should ever have by themselves. Most of all there was lots of laughter. Today, my mom went way out of her way and made her traditional New Years food.
She always makes Pork, sauerkraut, hot dogs, and Kielbasa, but this year we also had turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes. Then she painted the girls nails and put makeup on them like they were big girls about to go out for the night. I was fortunate in that my mom gave me awesome fuzzy soft socks. Thanks mom for all you and Dad do. Your much appreciated and very loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a girl: Mom, Sister, Daughter, friend, Aunt and Wife. I like to eat (which has made me FAT) I love to start blogs and never continue them. Will this be the one I stick to? This blog will be about everything and nothing...duh, that is what the title says.

Blog Archive