Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

officially

in need of a welder. I didn't want to walk in the house today so I thought I would carefully walk on the broken treadmill. I was about 3 minutes into my walk when I felt a weird bouncing feeling. DAMN! this is what I felt

Good thing I didn't keep going. Who knows what might have happened. So I guess its back to walking in the house on cold days and walking out side when it gets warmer. I cannot wait to get my taxes back so that I can get Mya me the Wii. I think I may try out that new Zumba game. I just hope I keep motivated and not give up. I tried on a pair of pants today that I wore in September (just 4 short months ago) and I couldn't even get them over my ass. That is simply sad. So I MUST STAY MOTIVATED.

1 comment:

  1. I am in awe of your determination. I need to try that zumba game too. And maybe pilates. I think I need more than the treadmill. I just don't know what.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a girl: Mom, Sister, Daughter, friend, Aunt and Wife. I like to eat (which has made me FAT) I love to start blogs and never continue them. Will this be the one I stick to? This blog will be about everything and nothing...duh, that is what the title says.

Blog Archive