Total Pageviews

Friday, January 14, 2011

treadmill

I did the treadmill not once, but twice~ I burned 300 calories and then I didn't do any shoveling so 300 calories is what it was. The Bff said,"that's it?" So after I got off the phone with her, I got back on and did another 157! I would have done one more mile after dinner, but I was afraid I would over do it and not want to work out tomorrow. I really wanted to say "FUCK YOU BFF!", but I took that as a good thing and filtered my mouth. If it is one thing BFF has taught me, it is that sometimes I need to FILTER(watch what I say and when)! I know she didn't mean it badly because I know how to take her! I am glad she is the way that she is because she makes me driven! Now when I am under 160, I can thank her for making me want to do that extra mile! Thanks BFF. I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a girl: Mom, Sister, Daughter, friend, Aunt and Wife. I like to eat (which has made me FAT) I love to start blogs and never continue them. Will this be the one I stick to? This blog will be about everything and nothing...duh, that is what the title says.

Blog Archive